To offer our clients a unique perspective to streamline and strengthen project-specific strategies in all stages of the business acquisition cycle.
Get in touch
We at Amikai Strategies know that finding the right consultant to support you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
From working at The Boeing Company, to opening her own company in 2016, Jackie has worked with clients large and small for nearly 15 years. She believes in the value of working hard and working smart, delivering results, and providing a service that is uniquely tailored to each client's situation. Jackie's career has been devoted to continuous learning, improvement, and growing her expertise in the areas of proposal development, negotiation, and contract management.
With a focus on continuous improvement, Jackie has hands-on experience working with businesses to leverage their niche expertise and expose opportunities for improved efficiency that positively impact the bottom line.
American Intercontinental University
M.B.A., Operations Management & Marketing, 2007
Western Washington University
B.A., Business Administration & Human Resource Management, 2003
• Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma, Villanova University, 2013
• Project Management Certificate, Villanova University, 2007
• Certificate in Government Contracting, Villanova University, 2007
• Certificate in Commercial Contracting, Villanova University, 2007
• Executive Certificate in Negotiations, Notre Dame, 2006